Apply online, if you are the person Practical Action is looking for.
The “Project Manager” is responsible for managing the implementation of a project titled “Dignifying Lives: Inclusive approach for socioeconomic empowerment of informal waste and sanitation workers” and other relevant initiatives in close collaboration with the Programme Manager, Project Management Team, different internal units and multiple stakeholders.
1. Manage and supervise project team at field level those are working under the assigned projects
2. Manage contract with implementing partners and their staff at different levels to ensure their deliverables
3. Facilitate to formulate project implementation plan together with team and other relevant stakeholders and execute as well
4. Coordinate municipal level project implementation process in close collaboration with municipal representatives and staff
5. Facilitate the transformation process of informal waste and sanitation workers into business cooperatives and establishing the service level agreement with project municipalities
6. Facilitate the capacity building activities including training, exposure visits, workshops etc. of the project stakeholders including staff, municipal representatives, cooperative leaders, recycling business leaders etc.
7. Facilitate the development and/or strengthening the Multi-Stakeholder Steering Committee (MSSC) at municipality level and support to organize periodic progress review through MSSC
8. Contribute to evidence generation for policy advocacy to leveraging resources that will reflect in ADP
9. Build local level network with community organizations, banks, MFIs and other potential stakeholders
10. Track project expenditure against respective deliverables and manage budget
11. Maintain liaison with development partners and donor agencies